Friday 8 October 2010

Next Apple iPhone?

Salam.

Rumours going through that iPhone is going to have its predecessor in a few years due to the upgrade of telecommunications to 4G. Previously, iPhone 3G becomes 3GS and next will be iPhone 4's turn to become 4G. Is it going to be named 4G? I don't know. But expect something from the technology world as they will only improve little by little to get people buying their stuff off their store. Let's just hope there will be vast improvement on the iPhone 4. Even though I don't think so.

By the way, I'm getting an iPhone 4 with my next allowance. Stay tuned for unboxing and review videos from me. Credit to my love, Ika for the picture.

Here's video log for the day.


That's all for now. Have fun.

Salam.

1 comment:

  1. iphone for the winnn..igt formula aku kasi tu beza iphone dgn samsung tu..huhu

    ReplyDelete