Hi people. Ever wondering how chocolate cake was made? No? Of course you never thought of that. You only think of filling your tummy with it. Nevermind. I made a video on how to make one. If you are interested, you can follow the recipe. And here's the video featuring Adam and Syaza.
Interested? Didn't get the recipe? Such a slowpoke. Well, here's the recipe.
1 1/2 cups of self-raising flour
3/4 cups of coco powder
2 cups of sugar
1 block of butter
1 teaspoon of vanilla essense
1 cup of condensed milk
1 bar of cooking chocolate
You missed the procedure too? What an a-hole. Its either you're a slowpoke or you are suffering from a motion sickness. Here's the deal.
1. Sieve the self-raising flour and coco powder in a bowl.
2. Beat 1 1/2 cups of sugar with the butter until it is well mixed.
3. Add in a teaspoon of vanilla essence.
5. Add in 5 eggs. Two at a time with the mixed flour and coco powder.
6. Then put in a cup of condensed milk and beat it until it blends well with the other ingredients.
7. Put the mixture into a cake container and steam it for 45 minutes or until it is done.
8. Melt some cooking chocolate and pour on the cake when it's cold.
9. Decorate with some chocolate rice and it is ready to be served.
There you go. Just keep in mind that this is for healthy and hardworking human who would want to improve their baking skills. If you are lazy, get some money in the drawer and head to the nearby store. A lot of choices for cakes.
Damn. Shouldn't have made this video. As people will only buy their cakes nowadays. Not to mention, cakes bought at the shop tastes better than this one. OMG! I love Secret Recipe and their Chocolate Indulgence. For RM6, it is quite cheap.
Thanks for watching. Until next time.