Friday 19 November 2010

Rockmelt Browser- The Future of Facebook and Twitter

Salam.

While I was away from Plymouth, I got an email invitation to use Rockmelt. I was like WHOAAA!!! Seriously, I was waiting for this moment as Rockmelt is the most user-friendly browser for Facebook and Twitter.


After installling, it integrate my Facebook account into the browser and after that, my Twitter joins the club. The browser is superb with support of Adobe Flash. I really like the interface as it looks like Google Chrome but it doesn't crash as often as Google Chrome. In fact, it never crashes up until now. After installing Rockmelt, you get to invite 3 friends of yours to download and use it. Invite those who are always on Facebook and Twitter as it will be useful for them.


The integration of websites on the right-hand side is very useful as it provides updates on websites that I always visit. On the left-hand side is the Facebook Chat which enables you to pin your favourite friends there.


The only drawback for Rockmelt is that it doesn't integrate with Internet Download Manager like Mozilla Firefox does. However, I believe the team behind Rockmelt will do their best in applying this feature. Loading is fast compared to Mozilla Firefox and the search bar on the top-right corner allows you to choose which search engine's result you like.

Overall, this is a must-have browser for Facebook and Twitter users as it is very-VERY helpful, nice, fast and interesting to look at. I give Rockmelt the total score of 9.2 out of 10 for being the best browser in the world.

Thanks for reading. I hope Rockmelt can be a better browser in the future and people will be able to experience it to the fullest.

Salam.

2 comments: