Saturday 13 August 2011

Night Out in KL

Salam.

It has been quite a while since I've been out with Kak Yong and Diba. Last time might be around February or March. Well. Alhamdulillah, we've been able to meet up again and break fast together at Nando's KLCC. I'm so happy to see both of them being well and healthy. Can't express my happiness in words. Speechless.

Anyhow, here are several shots which I took along with my phone.

 Musical Performance at Suria KLCC

Diba violet

 Sabah

Ultraviolet by Dibaviolet

Nate Mu

More violet??

Dibaviolet and Bazz Lightyear

Salam.

3 comments:

  1. eh baru pasan post ni..heee nice2 suke2;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ngaa..speechless yg tak tahan tu..speechless sbb jumpe ktowg ke speechless sb pedass??haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. speechless jmpe korg...pedas tu xspeechless tp menggigil bdn...:p

    ReplyDelete