Thursday 23 September 2010

My Top 5 Gadget Wishlist

Salam.

Totally into gadget? Yes, I am. But money stands in the way of getting them. Yeah right. Here I will list the top 5 gadget that gets into my wishlist right now.

5. Canon EOS 1000D

A digital SLR? OMG? Not again. But this is one of the gadget that I really loved to have. The camera is well equipped with Live View shooting, DIGIC III image processor as well as SDHC media storage.

Not having the capabilities to shoot videos is not a problem because I got my Canon IVIS HF S11 that shoots HD video at 24MBps max. This camera is also one of the best as it doesn't use Compact Flash memory because I have really bad experience using compact flash. You got all the manual control on the camera and it scores a higher mark compared to entry level DSLR from Nikon and Sony.

With the cheapest on the line from Canon, I do think it is the best for beginners (like me). It's not like I'm not interested into Canon 5D Mk II or Nikon D90 but I think as long as the camera does the job, it will be fine. The price? Around £200-300.

4. Intel Core i7 980X Extreme Edition


Not the processor only! I mean a laptop or desktop that has one of this. Seriously, I'm stunned by the speed.  It's like a Blackbird flying at top speed! With 12MB L3 Cache, do you really need more?

3. Dyson Air Multiplier

A fan without a fan blade. Yeah. You don't believe me? Seriously, its not even magic to begin with. It's physics. Invented by Sir James Dyson, the physics around the fan is really awesome. It uses compressed air and shoot it out from a super-small-plus-narrow hole thus multiplying the air 18 times than conventional fan. It's too awesome, I can't wait to have one of this. But maybe I can keep on dreaming. Who knows?

2. Sony Playstation 3

I agree. Gaming is part of our life. But I particularly interested in PS3 compared to Microsoft Xbox 360 is because of the modchip. We all know that these consoles have been modded to play backup games. But the Xbox 360 requires one to burn the game onto a DVD, then play it on the console. Different on the PS3 where it uses a USB modchip that allow gamers to copy games into internal or external drive. Which means, easier to access the games without the hassle of burning those games onto the DVD. Plus, you save money and space as you don't have to purchase and keep the DVD around the house. I bet you will love PS3.

1. Samsung Galaxy S i9000


A smartphone which is too smart, other people will envy you when you use it. The ultimate reason for the phone? The 4 inch 480x800 pixel Super AMOLED widescreen capacitive touchscreen. It's the second Samsung phone equipped with Super AMOLED technology and maybe the last of its kind as Samsung started to use Super TFT to replace the Super AMOLED.

It houses 1Ghz ARM Cortex A8 'Hummingbird' processor , 512MB of RAM, 8GB memory, 5 megapixel camera (plus front-facing VGA), and PowerVR  SGX 540 graphic processor. Currently, it is running Android 2.1 and expected to get 2.2 by the end of October 2010. Besides that, another thing this phone has to offer that other smartphones can't compete is the Bluetooth 3.0 and Divx HD support.

Right now, this is one of the best smartphones in the world. And I like it very much.


That's all the Top 5 Gadget wishlist from me. See you next time.

Salam.

2 comments:

  1. waw!

    terkedu tgk wishlist..

    lau djumlahkan rege sume2 tu..

    haiya.demam kot..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mau riban2....kna jd bos beso kt KFC or mane2 company beso...bru dpt kot....

    ReplyDelete