Friday 30 December 2011

Gadgets for Sale!

Salam.

Today I just shipped my customer's bundle of Magic: The Gathering cards. Hope it will arrive safely tomorrow. But I still have some items that I would like to sell to anyone interested. Here they are.

1. Canon EOS 1000D + Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR LD ASPHERICAL (IF)  [RETRACTED]


- This camera was bought in the UK in October 2010.
- Shutter count (SC) is around 14k.
- Still in good condition.
- Free 8GB SD card.
- No kitlens but comes with an awesome Tamron 17-50.
- The lens' bokeh is awesome and very sharp.
- Comes with rear cap and UV filter.
- Misplace the front lens cap while packing things. Will post when I found it.
- Selling at RM1400 nego.

2. Canon IVIS HF S11 64GB FullHD Camcorder  [SOLD]


- This baby was bought in the UK in May 2010.
- Awesome condition. 5 stars. Make it 10 stars.
- Great 64GB internal memory. Capture up to 32 hours of videos.
- Snap 8 Megapixel photo while recording.
- Come with extra gift. Carrying bag, UV filter, front lens cap, extra battery, wide angle + macro lens & camera cleaning kit.
- Selling at RM2200 nego.

Well readers, if you're interested, you cal SMS me at 0one3-3one7eight4six7 or email me at roy_mustang_88@yahoo.com


I can post it to you or we can meet up to view the items.

Thanks for reading.

Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment